IGNOU FST 01 Question Papers

IGNOU FST 01 Question Papers

IGNOU FST 01 Question Papers June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, 2014 – Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP – BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc.) from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study a Foundation Course in Science and Technology i.e FST-1.

Are you also looking for FST 01 solved assignment For IGNOU FST 1 help book containing last 10 year solved question papers,Please contact on WhatsApp at 7428482160 or send us email at[email protected]

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require Ignou FST 01 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download FST 01 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Related Post:

The Ignou previous question papers of FST 1 can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou FST 01 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get Ignou FST 1 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading FST- 1 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving FST 01 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy Ignou FST 01 reference/ help books online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about Ignou FST 01 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of FST 01 course.These are mentioned below:

  • Ignou FST 1 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of FST-01 term end examination question paper is 100.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 3 hours.
  • There are three sections of questions and all these sections are compulsory to answer. However, students will get choice of questions to answer in each section. For more details, please download and check out Ignou FST 01 previous question paper

Download IGNOU FST 01 Question Papers

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website.So, we have provided below the direct links to download FST-01 question papers in PDF format.These are as follows:

December 2018 June 2018 Dec 2017
June 2017 December 2016 June 2016
December 2015 June 2015 December 2014
June 2014 December 2013 June 2013
December 2012 June 2012 December 2011
Updated: November 24, 2018 — 8:30 am

8 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. FST 01 question paper not found sir pls reply on gmail- [email protected]

  2. Sir i can’t found fst1 question paper how to do my assignment

  3. Sir I can’t found my f.s.t01 qution paper… How to do my assignment

  4. Fst-1 important question paper 2018 not found can u send me the link on my email address please that was your most kindness thanks
    My email . [email protected]

  5. Sir I can’t get question paper from the web site

  6. Sir I didn’t get my ESO12 study material.Its still under dispatch.My assignment last date is on 30/09/2018.Please help me out.

  7. QUESTION PAPER IN ENGLISH FOR > FST-01 – EHI-04 – EPS-12 FOR DECEMBER 2017 AND JUNE 2018
    PLEASE SEND IT TO ME OR PUBLISH HERE UNDER INTIMATION TO ME PLEASE

    EMAIL: [email protected]
    [email protected]

  8. QUESTION PAPER IN ENGLISH FOR FST-01 FOR DECEMBER 2017 AND JUNE 2018
    PLEASE SEND IT TO ME OR PUBLISH HERE UNDER INTIMATION TO ME PLEASE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top