IGNOU AMK 1 Question Papers

Ignou AMK 1 Question Papers

Ignou AMK 1 Question Papers Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015 – Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study an Application Oriented Course namely AMK-01: Marketing.

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require Ignou AMK 1 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download AMK-01 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Related Post:

The Ignou previous question papers can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou AMK 1 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get Ignou AMK 1 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading AMK- 01 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving AMK 1 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy Ignou AMK 1 reference/ help books online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative at zigmakart will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about Ignou AMK 1 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of AMK 1 course.These are mentioned below:

  • Ignou AMK 1 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of AMK term end examination question paper is 50.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 2 hours.
  • There will be total of 7 questions in two sections A and B.Students have to write answers of all the questions.

Download Ignou AMK-01 Question Paper

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website. So, we have provided below the direct links to download AMK-01 question papers in PDF format. These are as follows:

December 2017 June 2017 December 2016
June 2016 December 2015 June 2015
December 2014 June 2014 December 2013
June 2013 December 2012 June 2012
Updated: May 18, 2018 — 11:54 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top