IGNOU FEG 2 Question Papers

IGNOU FEG 2 Question Papers

IGNOU FEG 2 Question Papers June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015 – Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP – BA/B.Com/B.Sc,BCA,BTS) from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study an foundation course namely FEG-02: Foundation Course in English-2.

For IGNOU FEG 2 help books containing last 10 year solved question papers & IGNOU FEG 2 Solved assignment, you can contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require Ignou FEG 2 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download FEG 2 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

The Ignou previous question papers can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou FEG 2 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

Related Post:

How to get IGNOU FEG 2 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading FEG-02 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving FEG 2 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy Ignou FEG 2 reference/ help book online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representatives will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about IGNOU FEG 2 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of FEG 2 course.These are mentioned below:

  • Ignou FEG 2 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of FEG term end examination question paper is 50.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 2 hours.
  • There will be 5 questions and students have to write answers all these questions.

Download IGNOU FEG 2 Question Papers

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website. So, we have provided below the direct links to download FEG-2 question papers in PDF format. These are as follows:

Dec 2017 June 2018 Dec 2018
June 2017 December 2016 June 2016
December 2015 June 2015 December 2014
June 2014 December 2013 June 2013
December 2012 June 2012 June 2011

1 Comment

Add a Comment
  1. Mahmudul Hussain

    Nice Sir. But question paper is not solve

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top