IGNOU ESO 11 Question Papers
The course code of IGNOU BA Sociology course “The Study of Society” is ESO-11.Here you can download IGNOU ESO 11 question papers of Dec 2018, June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 – Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) / BA Sociology from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study a course known as ESO-11: The Study of Society.
Related Post: IGNOU ESO 11 Solved Assignment
- For IGNOU ESO 11 help books containing last 10 year solved question papers & Solved assignment, you can contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160 or
- Click here to buy IGNOU BA Sociology Help Books online
To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require IGNOU ESO 11 previous year question papers of last 5 years.These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it.They can easily download IGNOU BA Sociology ESO 11 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
The IGNOU previous question papers of ESO-11 can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these IGNOU ESO 11 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.
How to get IGNOU ESO 11 Solved Question Papers?
After downloading BA Sociology ESO-11 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving ESO-11 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.
Students can buy IGNOU ESO-11 reference/ help books online.These books contains IGNOU previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative will guide you how to buy it online.
Important detail about IGNOU ESO 11 previous year question paper
To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of ESO-11 course.These are mentioned below:
- IGNOU ESO 11 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks of this course.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
- The total marks of ESO-11 term end examination question paper is 100.
- The maximum duration of exam is 3 hours.
- There will be total of 7 questions out of which students have to answer any 5 questions.For more details, please download and check out IGNOU ESO 11 previous question paper
Download IGNOU ESO 11 Question Papers
Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website.So, we have provided below the direct links to download ESO-11 question papers in PDF format.These are as follows:
|June 2018||Dec 2018||June 2019|
|Dec 2017||June 2017||December 2016|
|June 2016||December 2015||June 2015|
|December 2014||June 2014||December 2013|
|June 2013||December 2012||June 2012|