IGNOU EPS 8 Question Papers

IGNOU EPS 8 Question Papers

The course code of IGNOU BA Political Science course “Elective Course: Political Science
EPS-8: Government and Politics in Australia” is EPS-8. Here you can download IGNOU EPS 8 question papers of Dec 2018, June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.

Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) / BA Political Science from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study a course known as EPS-8: Government and Politics in Australia.

Related Post: IGNOU EPS 8 Solved Assignment

For IGNOU EPS 8 help book containing last 10 year solved question papers & Solved assignment, you can contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require IGNOU EPS 8 previous year question papers of last 5 years.These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it.They can easily download IGNOU BA Political Science EPS 8 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Related Post:

The IGNOU previous question papers of EPS-8 can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these IGNOU EPS 8 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get IGNOU EPS 8 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading BA Political Science EPS 8 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving EPS 8 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy IGNOU EPS-8 reference/ help books online.These books contains IGNOU previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about IGNOU EPS 8 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of EPS-8 course.These are mentioned below:

  • IGNOU EPS 8 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks of this course.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of EPS-8 term end examination question paper is 100.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 3 hours.

Download IGNOU EPS 8 Question Papers

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website.So, we have provided below the direct links to download EPS 8 question papers in PDF format.These are as follows:

June 2018 Dec 2018 June 2019
Dec 2017 June 2017 December 2016
June 2016 December 2015 June 2015
December 2014 June 2014
Updated: May 20, 2019 — 5:31 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top