IGNOU ECO 7 Question Paper

IGNOU ECO 7 Question Papers

The course code of IGNOU BCOM “Elective Course: ECO-7 : Elements of Statistics” is ECO-7. Here you can download IGNOU ECO 7 question papers of Dec 2018, June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012.

Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) / BCOM from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study a course known as ECO-7: Elements of Statistics.

Related Post: IGNOU ECO 7 Solved Assignment

For IGNOU ECO 7 help book containing last 10 year solved question papers & Solved assignment, you can contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require IGNOU ECO 7 previous year question papers of last 5 years.

These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it.They can easily download IGNOU BCOM ECO 7 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Related Post:

The IGNOU previous question papers of ECO-7 can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these IGNOU ECO 7 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get IGNOU ECO 7 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading BCOM ECO 7 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving ECO 7 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy IGNOU ECO-7 reference/ help books online.These books contains IGNOU previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about IGNOU ECO 7 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of ECO-7 course.These are mentioned below:

  • IGNOU ECO 7 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks of this course.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of ECO-7 term end examination question paper is 100.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 3 hours.

Download IGNOU ECO 7 Question Papers

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website.So, we have provided below the direct links to download ECO 7 question papers in PDF format.These are as follows:

June 2018 Dec 2018 June 2019
Dec 2017 June 2017 December 2016
June 2016 December 2015 June 2015
Updated: June 24, 2019 — 7:25 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top