IGNOU CHE 2 Question Papers
IGNOU CHE 2 Question Papers Dec 2018, June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, Dec 2014, June 2014 – Are you pursuing Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Chemistry from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study the course namely CHE-02: Inorganic Chemistry.
For IGNOU CHE 2 Solved Question papers of last 10 Years & Solved assignment, Contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160
To prepare for upcoming CHE 2 June or December term end examination, students may require IGNOU CHE 2 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost.
Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download CHE 2 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.
The Ignou previous question papers of CHE-02: Inorganic Chemistry course can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou CHE 2 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.
How to get IGNOU BSC Chemistry (CHE-02) Solved Question Papers?
After downloading CHE- 02 Inorganic Chemistry previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving CHE 2 question papers, they can take a help of reference books which contains IGNOU bsc chemistry solved question papers.
Students can buy IGNOU CHE 2 reference/ help books online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected].The representative will guide you how to buy it online.
Important detail about IGNOU CHE 2 previous year question paper
To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of CHE- 2 course.These are mentioned below:
- IGNOU CHE 2 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
- The total marks of CHE term end examination question paper is 50.
- The maximum duration of exam is 2 hours.
- There are 7 questions out of which students have to write answers of 5 questions whereas question no.1 is compulsory.
Download IGNOU CHE 2 Question Papers
Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website. So, we have provided below the direct links to download CHE-02 question papers in PDF format. These are as follows:
|June 2018||December 2017||Dec 2018|
|June 2017||December 2016||June 2016|
|December 2015||June 2015||December 2014|
|June 2014||December 2013|