IGNOU MTE 1 Question Papers

Ignou MTE 1 Question Papers

Ignou MTE 1 Question Papers Dec 2018, June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, Dec 2014, June 2014 – Are you pursuing Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study the course namely MTE-01: Calculus.

For IGNOU MTE 1 Solved Question papers of last 10 Years & Solved assignment, Contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require Ignou MTE 1 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download MTE 1 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

The Ignou previous question papers can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou MTE 1 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get Ignou MTE Solved Question Papers?

After downloading MTE- 01 Calculus previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving MTE 1 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy Ignou MTE 1 reference/ help books online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected].The representative will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about Ignou MTE 1 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of MTE 1 course.These are mentioned below:

  • IGNOU MTE 1 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of MTE term end examination question paper is 50.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 2 hours.
  • There are 7 questions out of which students have to write answers of 5 questions whereas question no.1 is compulsory.

Download Ignou MTE 1 Question Papers

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website. So, we have provided below the direct links to download MTE-001 question papers in PDF format. These are as follows:

June 2018 December 2017 Dec 2018
June 2017 December 2016 June 2016
December 2015 June 2015 December 2014
June 2014 December 2013 June 2013
December 2012 June 2012 December 2011
Updated: May 21, 2019 — 5:58 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top