IGNOU BA Political Science Solved Assignments 2017-18
Students of Indira Gandhi National Open University who are pursuing Bachelor Degree programme in Political Science have to submit Ignou BA Political Science solved assignments to complete their courses.They can download Tutor Marked assignment question papers in English & Hindi medium from the official website for the session 2017-18.
For EPS Solved Assignments, Whatsapp at: 7428482160
Students who have to appear in June 2018 and December 2018 examination can write Ignou EPS assignment answers from the questions uploaded on the website.The university uploads the assignment questions once in a year for both sessions.
The details of Ignou BA Political Science assignments has been mentioned below:
- Programme Name: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Political Science
- Programme Code: EPS
- Validity of Assignment: These assignments will remain valid for July 2017 and January 2018 session.
Each Ignou EPS assignment is of 100 marks.The marks weightage of questions in each Ignou BA Political Science assignment may vary. For 20 marks questions, student should write an answer within the approximate range of 500 words each. For 12 marks question, the word limit should be within 250 words each. Students have to write 100 words answer for short note type questions.
The assignment question of each course has been divided into three sections. Section I, Section-II and Section-III.
- In section-1, there are two descriptive questions of 20 marks each.
- In Section-II, there are four questions of 12 marks each.
- In Section-III, there are two questions of 6 marks each.
The university gives 30% weightage to these assignments. It means the 30% of the total marks obtained by the students in the assignments will be added in the total marks of the course. Therefore total marks for any course will be combination of 70% theory and 30% assignment marks.
IGNOU BA Political Science Assignments Free Download
Students can easily download Ignou BA Political Science assignment question papers free of cost from the university official website.They do not have to pay any charges or fee for that.The university also send the hard copy of EPS assignments at the physical communication address of student. In case, if anyone do not receive it, he/she may download it from the link mentioned below. Students can download assignments for the following courses:
- EPS-03: Modern Indian Political Thought
- EPS-06: Government and Politics in East
- EPS-07: International Relations
- EPS-08: Government and Politics in Australia
- EPS-09: Comparative Government and Politics
- EPS-11: Political Ideas and Ideologies
- BPSE-212: Government & Politics in India
- EPS-15: South Asia: Economy, Society
Here, is the link to download Ignou BA Political Science assignments for all the above mentioned courses
Last Date of Ignou BA Political Science Assignment submission
|Admission Cycle||Date of Submission||Where to submit?|
|For July 2017 Batch||31st March, 2018||To, The Coordinator of the Study For students admitted in Centre allotted to you|
|For January 2018 Batch||30th September, 2018|
Students have to submit the solved assignments of Ignou BA Political Science programme in both first and second year for the courses which requires it. Let’s discuss about these courses…
Guidelines to write IGNOU EPS Solved Assignments
- Please read the assignments thoroughly and carefully
- Students have to answer the questions as per the word limit.
- Write the answers in your own handwriting.
- Try to write answers in your own words.Don’t just copy & paste the answers from the study material.
How to obtain IGNOU BA Political Science Solved Assignments?
It is always good to solve assignments by yourself.Because it help students to go through complete study material. It also help them in exam preparation.
In case, if someone is unable to solve assignment then he/she may request for Ignou BA Political Science solved assignments 2017-18 for all subjects in the form of PDF at cheap price.
All you have to do is to send email at [email protected]
Please mention your complete requirement while writing email. e.g. subject code