IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignments 2018
The IGNOU PGDRD solved assignments 2018 are valid for the students who have taken admission in January 2018 &
July 2018 sessions. Students who are pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development from IGNOU have to submit assignments for the following courses: MRD-101, MRD-102 AND MRD-103, MRDE-101, RDD-6 AND RDD-7. Students can submit the assignments in English or Hindi medium as per their chosen medium of instruction.
The students need to submit the solved assignments of all the above mentioned courses to complete the PG diploma in rural development. IGNOU PGDRD assignments have 30% weightage of marks. Rest of 70% marks are added from marks obtained by students in Term End theory exams.
Contact on WhatsApp at 7428482160 for solved assignment of IGNOU PGDRD 2018-19
IGNOU PGDRD Assignment 2018
Students have to write solution of PGDRD assignments for following six courses:
- MRD-101: Rural Development: Indian Context
- MRD-102: Rural Development Programmes
- MRD-103: Rural Development- Planning and Management
- MRDE-101: Rural Social Development
- RDD-6: Rural Health Care
- RDD-7: Communication Extension in Rural Development
Related Article: IGNOU solved assignments
Each PGDRD course assignment has three sections based on answer type i.e. Long, medium and short.The students should remember the following points while writing the answers of PGDRD assignments.
- Answers should be within a limit of 1000 word for long answer type questions.
- While writing answers of medium answer type questions, students should keep in mind that the answer should not exceed word limit of 500.
- The word limit for Short answer type question is 100 words for each question.
Validity of IGNOU PGDRD Assignments 2018
IGNOU PGDRD assignments 2018 are valid for students who have taken admission in January 2018 and July 2018 sessions. In Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development programme offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, students have to complete one Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for each course.Each course has six (6) credits associated with it.
Guidelines to write IGNOU PGDRD Assignments
It is advised to students that they should follow guidelines prepared by university to complete their IGNOU PGDRD solved assignments.The important guidelines and instructions can be read from programme guide or assignment booklet provided by IGNOU. Here, we are going to mention few important points to solve and write PGDRD assignment.These are as follows:
- Students should write the answers in their own words.
- Answers of each question should be written within range of approximate word limit mentioned on assignment booklet.
- Write the answers in your own handwriting.
IGNOU PGDRD Assignments Free Download
Students can easily download IGNOU PGDRD assignment question papers free of cost from the university official website.They do not have to pay any charges or fee for that.The university also send the hard copy of Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development assignments at the physical communication address of student. In case, if anyone do not receive it, he/she may download it from the link mentioned below:
Last Date of Ignou PGDRD Assignment submission
Students can check out PGDRD assignment submission last date in the assignment booklet. For their convenience, we have also mentioned the dates below as well:
- Students of January 2018 batch have to submit the solved assignments of PGDRD programme before 30th September 2018.
- Students who have taken admission in July 2018 batch can submit the assignments before 31st March 2019
How to get IGNOU PGDRD Solved Assignments?
It is always good to solve assignments by yourself.Because it will help students in preparing for exams as well. They will read the study material at least once to prepare assignments.
In case, if someone is unable to solve the assignment, he/she may request for Ignou PGDRD solved assignments 2018 for all subjects in the form of PDF at cheap price.
Please send us an email at: [email protected] or Whatsapp at 7428482160
Don’t forget to mention your complete requirement while writing email. e.g. subject code, your name, enrollment number.