- 1 IGNOU PGDDM Solved Assignments 2018-19
- 2 How to get IGNOU PGDDM Solved Assignments?
IGNOU PGDDM Solved Assignments 2018-19
Students who are pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management from IGNOU have to submit solved assignments of all the required courses to complete the course. IGNOU PGDDM solved assignments have 30% weightage of marks. 70% marks are added from marks obtained by students in Term End theory exams.
Contact on WhatsApp at 7428482160 for solved assignment of IGNOU PGDDM 2018
IGNOU PGDDM Assignment 2018-19
Students have to write solution of PGDDM assignments for following seven courses:
- MPA-001: Understanding Natural Disasters
- MPA-002: Understanding Man-Made Disasters
- MPA-003: Risk Assessment and Vulnerability Analysis
- MPA-004: Disaster Preparedness
- MPA-005: Disaster Response
- MPA-006: Disaster Medicine
- MPA-007: Rehabilitation, Reconstruction and Recovery
- MED-004: Towards Participatory Management
Important Note: MED-004 PGDDM assignment is only for those students who has chosen this course in lieu of
Related Article: IGNOU Result Grade Card
Assignment of each PGDDM course consists of two sections i.e. Section I & II. Each section consists of five questions where students have to write answer of total of five questions.They have to write answer of at least two questions from each section. Answers should be within a limit of 400 word for each question.
Validity of IGNOU PGDDM Assignments 2018-19
IGNOU PGDDM assignments 2018 are valid for students who have taken admission in January 2018 and July 2018 sessions. IGNOU PGDDM assignments 2019 are valid for students who have taken admission in Jan 2019 or who will take admission in July 2019. In Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management programme offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University, students have to complete one Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA) for each course.Each course has 4 credits associated with it.
Guidelines to write IGNOU PGDDM Assignments
It is advised to students that they should follow guidelines prepared by university to complete their IGNOU PGDDM solved assignments.The important guidelines and instructions can be read from programme guide or assignment booklet provided by IGNOU. Here, we are going to mention few important points to solve and write PGDDM assignment.These are as follows:
- Students should write the answers in their own words.
- Answers of each question should be written within range of approximate word limit mentioned on assignment booklet.
- Write the answers in your own handwriting.
IGNOU PGDDM Assignments Free Download
Students can easily download IGNOU PGDDM assignment question papers free of cost from the university official website.They do not have to pay any charges or fee for that.The university also send the hard copy of Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management assignments at the physical communication address of student. In case, if anyone do not receive it, he/she may download it from the link mentioned below:
- Click here to download 2018 Assignment question booklet: English | Hindi
- IGNOU PGDDM Assignment 2019 booklet download – English
Last Date of Ignou PGDDM Assignment submission
Students can check out PGDDM assignment submission last date in the assignment booklet. For their convenience, we have also mentioned the dates below as well:
- Students of January 2018 batch have to submit the solved assignments of PGDDM programme before 30th September 2018.
- Students who have taken admission in July 2018 batch can submit the assignments before 31st March 2019
- Students who have taken admission in Jan 2019 session can submit the assignments before 30th September 2019.
How to get IGNOU PGDDM Solved Assignments?
It is always good to solve assignments by yourself.Because it will help students in preparing for exams as well. They will read the study material at least once to prepare assignments.
In case, if someone is unable to solve the assignment, he/she may request for Ignou PGDDM solved assignments 2018-19 for all subjects in the form of PDF at cheap price.
Please send us an email at: [email protected]
Don’t forget to mention your complete requirement while writing email. e.g. subject code, your name, enrollment number.