Ignou PCO 01 Question Papers

Ignou PCO 01 Question Papers

Ignou PCO 01 Question Papers of June 2018, Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015 – Are you pursuing Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study the Preparatory Course in Commerce (PCO-01).

For IGNOU PCO 01 help book containing last 10 year solved question papers & IGNOU PCO 01 Solved assignment, you can contact us on WhatsApp at 7428482160

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require Ignou PCO 01 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download PCO-1 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Related Post:

The Ignou previous question papers can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou PCO 01 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get Ignou PCO 01 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading PCO-1 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving PCO 01 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy Ignou PCO 01 reference/ help books online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about Ignou PCO 01 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of PCO 01 course.These are mentioned below:

  • Ignou PCO 01 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of PCO-01 term end examination question paper is 50.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 2 hours.
  • All the questions are compulsory

Download Ignou PCO-01 Question Paper

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website. So, we have provided below the direct links to download PCO-01 question papers in PDF format. These are as follows:

June 2018
December 2017 June 2017 December 2016
June 2016 December 2015 June 2015
December 2014 June 2014 December 2013
June 2013 December 2012 June 2012
Updated: November 26, 2018 — 12:09 pm

2 Comments

Add a Comment
  1. I want model question paper (bpp) pss and pco, pls help me out. (2013,2014,2015,2016,2017 and june 2018)

  2. I need solved oss and pco papers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top