IGNOU BHDE 107 Question Papers

IGNOU BHDE 107 Question Papers

Earlier the course code of BA Hindi course “Hindi Sanrachna” was EHD-7. But now it has been changed to BHDE-107. Here you can download Ignou BHDE 107 Question Papers of Dec 2017, June 2017, Dec 2016, June 2016, Dec 2015, June 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 – Are you pursuing Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) / BA Hindi from Indira Gandhi National Open University? If yes, then you have to study a course known as BHDE-107: Hindi Sanrachna (Revised Course EHD-7).

To prepare for upcoming June or December term end examination, students may require Ignou BHDE 107 previous year question papers of last 5 years. These old question papers are provided by university totally free of cost. Students do not need to spend any penny for it. They can easily download BHDE 107 old question papers of last ten years from the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in.

Related Post:

The Ignou previous question papers of EHD-7/ BHDE-107 can be easily downloaded in the PDF format. There are two options to download these Ignou BHDE 107 question papers. Either the students can download it by selecting the program code or they can directly download it by clicking on year/session.

How to get IGNOU BHDE 107 Solved Question Papers?

After downloading BHDE-107 previous papers, they should try to solve them. It is something extra which students can do to obtain good marks in their June and December examination. In case, if student faces any difficulty in solving BHDE 107 question papers, they can take a help of reference books.

Students can buy Ignou EHD-7/ BHDE-107 reference/ help books online.These books contains Ignou previous year questions of last 5 years along with important questions and answers. In case, if you find any difficulty in getting reference books, You can send email at [email protected]. The representative will guide you how to buy it online.

Important detail about IGNOU BHDE 107 previous year question paper

To help out students, we have collected some important points from previous year question papers of BHDE-107 course.These are mentioned below:

  • Ignou BHDE 107 question paper carries 70% Weightage of the total marks of this course.The remaining 30% weightage is given to Tutor Marked Assignments which the students have to solve and submit to their concerned study centre.
  • The total marks of BHDE-107 term end examination question paper is 100.
  • The maximum duration of exam is 3 hours.
  • There will be total of 9 questions out of which students have to answer only 5 questions of their choice. However, question no.1 will be mandatory. For more details, please download and check out Ignou BHDE 107 previous question paper

Download IGNOU BHDE-107/ EHD-7 Question Papers

Sometimes, students find it difficult to search and download the last 10 year question papers from the university official website.So, we have provided below the direct links to download BHDE-107 question papers in PDF format.These are as follows:

Dec 2017 June 2017 December 2016
June 2016 December 2015 June 2015
December 2014 June 2014 December 2013
June 2013 December 2012 June 2012
December 2011 June 2011

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU HUB © 2017

Disclaimer: The information provided here is just for reference. We do not guarantee the accuracy and relevance of the information. All the visitors are advised to verify the information mentioned here with the official source.

Privacy Policy | Follow Us on: Google Plus | Twitter

Back To Top